photo by yasirahmad04
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit(175 degrees Celsius).
- In a large bowl,cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy,beat in the eggs one at a time,then stir in the vanilla.
- In a another bowl sift together the flour,cocoa powder,baking soda, and salt;stir it into the creamed mixture.
- Mix the chocolate chips into the creamed mixture.
- Drop the cookie dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes in the preheated oven,the cookies will be soft.
- Cool slightly on cookie sheet;then remove from cookie sheet and onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!