Broiled Zucchini Stuffed With Gruyere and Feta
- Ready In:
- Preheat broiler.
- Lightly oil a baking dish large enough to hold the squash in a single layer.
- Prepare the zucchini for stuffing, halving each one and scooping out the flesh.
- Finely chop the zucchini and saute it in the butter, stirring frequently, until browned in places.
- Season with salt and combine with all the other ingredients.
- Fill the zucchini and set side by side in the baking dish.
- Broil about 6 inches from heat until browned and heated through, about 20 minutes.
- NOTE: I counted the saute time as part of the prep time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am tri-vocational. I am an adjunct professor of women and gender studies, spiritual partner, and freelance writer/editor. I love reading, writing, cooking, baking, drumming, time with friends, my wife, and our two cats. I am passionate about life. I am not sure i have any pet peeves, however, I like to surround myself with loving spirits and positive energy. What inspires me to cook is life. I am always willing to push myself out of my comfort zone and learn more about the world and ingredients through my cooking.</p>