Broiled Skinless Chicken Hindquarters With Italian Seasoning
photo by Newbie.Cook
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- 2 skinless chicken thighs
- 2 skinless chicken drumsticks
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 dash salt
- Rub the chicken with soy sauce and lemon juice and half tablespoon of olive oil.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder, salt and pepper all over it.
- Add the Italian seasoning and make sure you rub it all over the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a 8-Inch Square Pyrex pan.
- Drizzle the rest of olive oil on top of the chicken.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Take out of the fridge while pre heating the oven on 375°F.
- Place in pre heated oven and broil for 30 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and with a spoon pour the juices in the pan on the chicken and place back in oven for 15 minutes then do the same once more and place back in the oven for another 15 minutes or so.
- When you take it out of the oven for the last time make sure the juices in the pan are not fully dried cause that means the chicken has dried too.
- Do not serve with the juices.
- Serve with boiled rice or salad and enjoy :).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!