Broiled Salmon With Mustard Dill Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Wildtree November 2014 menu
- Ready In:
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons zesty lemon grapeseed oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rancher dry steak seasoning (Wildtree Rancher Steak Rub )
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dill dip (Wildtree Dill Dip Blend)
- Preheat broiler. Adjust rack 4 inches below broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Rub salmon fillets entirely with Zesty Lemon Grapeseed Oil. Place on foil lined baking sheet. Season each with Rancher Steak Rub.
- Broil 7-10 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- While salmon is cooking mix together remaining ingredients. In the last minute of cooking remove salmon from oven, spread each fillet with mustard mixture. Return to oven and finish cooking for 1 minute.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION