Broiled Fish Fillets With Orange Butter Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This fish is a very classy dish--and it is incredibly easy. You can have it on the table in 10 minutes!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced fresh tomato (, I peel and seed them)
- 4 skinless boneless white fish fillets (I like red snapper)
- Preheat broiler.
- In saucepan, reduce orange juice to 1/2.
- Add butter, 2 T olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Blend well, add tomatoes.
- Brush fish on both sides with remaining olive oil.
- Salt and pepper.
- Arrange fish in broiler pan.
- Broil, 3 inches from heat for 3-4 minutes, until just cooked through.
- Put on plates, pour sauce over.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION