Broccoli Zucchini Quiche
photo by The Miserable Gourm
- Ready In:
- Cook broccoli and zucchini in a pan with olive oil until soft and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Lay crust in bottom of pie pan.
- Stir 1/4 C of cheese into the broccoli mixture and pour into the pie pan.
- Whisk the egg and the milk until combined and pour over the broccoli mixture. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake at 350 for approx 40 minute.
- Served best at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I grew up in New Jersey with an Italian mother, and Ukranian father. Needless to say I developed a love for a wide variety of foods! I love the Polish Ukranian influence my paternal side brought forth, as well as the traditional Italian cuisine from my mother's side of the family. For me, I have a passion for chocolate and desserts! I always use real butter, rich cream, sugar, and real vanilla, but I understand why we substitute them, and believe all of my recipes fare well with the substitutions, if you choose to do so. I only use salt in my potatoes, so don't expect to see too much of it in any of my recipes!Every recipe I publish has been time tested, and tasted, and raved about! So I guarantee, you'll be happy with every one you try! Thanks for visiting! I hope you come back again!