Broccoli with Sour Cream
- 700 g broccoli
- 3 tablespoons water
- 250 g sour cream
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup dry brown breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons tasty cheese, grated
- Cut off the thickest stalks of the broccoli.
- Use a flat microwave dish.
- Place broccoli on the plate with the stalks to the out side. Cover and cook on HIGH 8 - 12 minutes until tender crisp.
- Spoon the sour cream over the broccoli.
- Sprinkle with pepper, then add the breadcrumbs.
- Top with the cheese. Cook uncovered on MEDIUM 3 - 4 minutes, or place under a grill for 1 - 2 minutes until bubbly.
- New Zealand.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION