Broccoli With Lemon Butter
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 1 lb broccoli floret
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Steam broccoli until crisp-tender. (When using frozen broccoli, just put the broccoli in a bowl with about 2 T. water. Cover and microwave for about 5 minutes.) Drain and set aside.
- Combine melted butter with the rest of the ingredients.
- Toss with broccoli and serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
So simple and so good!! With work and active teens I depend on quick and easy recipes many nights a week so that we stay away from drive-ins. This was a real family pleaser - especially for my DD - age 13 - as she becomes more competent in the kitchen and can make this herself with glowing and healthy results! The lemon really perked up the frozen broccoli and could be used for other veggies as well. This is a keeper! Thanks Munchkin Mama.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p> <br /><br /><br /><a href="http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/?action=view?t=tish1.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/tish1.jpg" border="0" alt="Recipezaar Challenge 2008" /></a></p>