Broccoli With Lemon Almond Butter
A quick and oh so tasty use for broccoli. Yumm.
- Ready In:
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 cup blanched slivered almond
- Steam or boil broccoli until tender, approximately 4 to 8 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat, remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon juice. lemon zest, and almonds.
- Pour over hot broccoli, and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
A great find: just so delicious you could eat it on its own and feel that you'd enjoyed a feast! I followed Maito's suggestion and changed the butter/lemon ratio slightly. And Rita's review reminded me that I had some limoncello that I hadn't used in a while so I added some of that too. I've always liked broccoli, but with this lemon almond butter: WOW! Needless to say, I'll be making this again and again. Thank you for sharing another fabulous recipe, Annacia!