Broccoli With Lemon
My family loves this recpies and the kids eat it also. It's fast and good
- Ready In:
- Cut florets from broccoli.
- Trim and peel steams, then cut crosswise into 1/4 inch slices.
- Heat 1 inch water in pan large enough to hold steaming rack or basket to boiling.
- Place broccoli steaming rack and scatter florets over top.
- Salt boiling water, place rack in pan, and steam covered until tender.
- Place broccoli in serving bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice, half of zest and oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss quickly to combine and serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION