Broccoli Stuffed Baby Portabella Mushrooms
- Ready In:
- 10 ounces baby portabella mushrooms or 10 ounces large button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 5 1⁄4 ounces boursin spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1 tablespoon roasted red pepper, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove mushroom stems and chop 1/2 cup mushroom stems, discard extra stems.
- Melt butter in a 10" skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onion and broccoli 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in mushroom stems.
- Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool slightly.
- Stir in bread crumbs and cheese.
- Spoon vegetable mixture into mushroom caps.
- Place on ungreased baking pan.
- Garnish with bell pepper pieces.
- Bake 15 minutes.
Join The Conversation