Broccoli Salad (Cooking Light)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This rivals any of the fuller fat versions I've ever had. If you really need bacon in your broccoli salad then just use turkey bacon, but I honestly think it's delicious without.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups small broccoli florets (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup salted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Pour dressing over broccoli mixture, and toss well. Chill for 1 hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION