Broccoli & Rice Casserole
This is the broccoli and cheese casserole I grew up with. I've tried many others but always come back to this one!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 2 boxes frozen cut broccoli in cheese sauce, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 onion, chopped and browned
- 1 1⁄2 cans cream of mushroom soup, heated
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Mix all ingredients together, leaving out 1/2 cup grated cheese.
- Sprinkle that cheese over top; bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION