photo by Derf2440
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook broccoli according to package directions.
- Melt butter and stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Drain broccoli and place in serving bowl.
- Add butter mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Nice tasting broccoli, although I found the cheese "clumped" instead of melting into the butter. I used fresh broccoli and just kind of placed the cheese clumps around it, it definately did not pour, except for the butter, regardless it was a wonderful taste and I will try it again, thanks for sharing.
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in upstate New York. I am retired and now have time to enjoy my children, my grandchildren and great grandchildren.