- Ready In:
1 vegetable side dish
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons roasted garlic (from a jar)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl and stir in the garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes, stirring once, or until crisp tender.
- Stir in cheese and lemon juice; serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in central Florida, near Disney World. I am a teacher (math), wife to Jason, and mommy to Jackson (age 12) and Alec (age 5). I am a big fan of southern food and an avid collector of cookbooks. I love to bake and am known for my cakes, cookies, and pies. <br />My favorite sound is the laughter of my children and my pet peeve is people who think they can't learn or try something new! <br /><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg alt= /></p>