MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From my collection of handwritten recipes.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh broccoli
- 1 (5 ounce) package buddig chicken
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yogurt (low-fat)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Trim broccoli; cut flowers and stems into about 20 three to four inch long pieces. Cook in boiling salted water about 5 minutes or until tender; drain. While hot sprinkle with cheese. Spread one side of chicken slices with a combination of mayonnaise, yogurt and mustard. Place one length of cooked broccoli in center of each chicken slice. Roll up like a conucopia with broccoli flower protruding through the open end. Serve warm or cold.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION