Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 lb cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup or (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 -12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- canned fried onions or breadcrumbs
- Place thawed broccoli in 2 qt casserole dish.
- Top with cooked diced chicken.
- Mix soup and mayo together.
- Spread on top of chicken.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with fried onions/bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minute.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a mom with an awesome 9 yr old daughter who loves to try new and different foods. My husband is Fillipino and eats some very strange things that I just can't bring myself to even try! I work part time during the day...who am I kidding, it's more like full time, and the hubs works 3rd shift as a Corrections Sgt. He cooks 3 nights a week (God I'm lucky!) but it has to be relatively simple. I read cookbooks like most women read Danielle Steele novels, can't live without my slow cooker, swim every chance I get and am constantly trying to improve who I am and make my small mark on the world before I'm gone.