- Ready In:
- 6 ounces orzo pasta (rice-shaped pasta)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed*
- 1⁄2 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups coarsely chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Cook orzo to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add garlic and broccoli; cook and stir 3 minutes. Stir in bread crumbs and salt; cook 1 minute.
- Stir in tomatoes and vinegar. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until tomatoes are warm, stirring occasionally. Stir in cooked orzo. Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation