Broccoli Apple Salad
I like this salad any time of year, but especially in fall when the local big juicy pick-your-own apples are ripe. Best the same day as prepared.
- Ready In:
- 7 cups broccoli florets
- 2 small tart apples, cored and diced
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red onion
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, diced
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup mayonnaise, lowfat ok
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- place broccoli flowerets, diced apples, onion, diced cheese and pecans in a large bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, stir the mayo, vinegar and sugar well. Pour over the salad and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation