Broccoli and Walnut Salad
- Ready In:
- 6 cups small raw broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or more)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, walnuts, onion and cheese.
- In a separate bowl, stir together sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper and mayonnaise until well blended.
- Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and toss to coat well.
- Chill for about 1 hour; serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!