Broccoli and Sausage Frittata
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Broccoli, Goat Cheese, and Sausage frittata for my low carb diet. Also makes a great dinner paired with a salad. Reheat slices for 45 seconds in the microwave. Keeps in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Ready In:
- 12 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces goat's cheese
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 8 ounces bob evans savory sage pork sausage
- 1 (14 ounce) bag frozen broccoli
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F Whisk eggs and milk in a medium bowl. Mix in the goat's cheese; season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet, preferably castiron, over medium heat. Add onion and sausage and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened and sausage is brown, 6–8 minutes. Microwave broccoli according to package directions and add to skillet; season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to low and pour reserved egg mixture over vegetables. Cook, shaking pan occasionally, until edges are just set, 10–12 minutes. Place skillet in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until center is just set.
- Cut frittata into wedges and serve warm or room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION