Broccoli and Egg Sandwich
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 ounce provolone cheese (1 slice)
- 2 slices Italian bread (thick slices)
- Chop broccoli; heat in pan with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic powder and seasoned salt.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour eggs over broccoli and scramble together (do not overcook).
- When almost done, place a slice of provolone cheese over the top to melt.
- Serve on Italian bread.
Join The Conversation