This salad is ready in minutes and is terrific as a side dish for lunch or a picnic. If you like your broccoli to be softer, you can boil it for 2 minutes and put it in ice water right away to cool it down. I did not include the 1 hour refrigeration time. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Whisk mayonnaise, cider vinegar and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Stir in broccoli and red onion. Toss until coated.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with toasted almonds.