Brie, Pesto, and Tomato Panini
- Ready In:
- Slice the Italian bread in half, vertically.
- Drizzle insides well with the olive oil and slightly on the outsides.
- Slather the pesto on the insides and cover with the tomato slices.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste then pile on the brie chunks or slices and cover with the top piece of the bread.
- Heat the panini pan of frying pan and add the sandwich.
- If you're using a frying pan be sure to use a weight to smush the sandwich while it heats.
- Flip the sandwich when the bread starts to brown.
- The panini is done when both sides are golden brown and the cheese starts to ooze!
- Remove from heat and cut into appetizer sized portions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Yummm, this is my lunch and Im writing this review as Im munching on a very tasty panini. I bought my first sandwich press last week and have been looking through Zaar for recipes that appeal..this one was chosen because I had all the ingredients and it sounded just what I was after. Great recipe, thanks for sharing.