Brie and Artichoke Dip
I took inspiration from GrammaJeanne's Recipe #279676 and made it my own. The original recipe is very good but I tweaked it a bit to suit our tastes. I'm always asked to bring this dip whenever we get together for celebrations with friends and family. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- Ready In:
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke bottoms, drained well and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Best Foods is preferred)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 12 -16 ounces brie cheese, rind removed and cut in small pieces (I buy 2 1/2 lb wedges.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion powder, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic until well blended.
- Add in chopped artichoke bottoms and mix well.
- Add brie chunks and mix well.
- Place in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are bubbly.
- Serve warm with bread chunks or your favorite crackers.