Breast Ever Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 5 -6 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (284 ml) can chicken noodle soup
- 1 (120 g) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 dash paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F Slice chicken breasts and place in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and cover with shredded cheese and mushrooms.
- Pour over can of undiluted chicken noodle soup. Cover with the stuffing crumbs and seasonings.
- Drizzle butter over top and sprinkle with paprika and bake for 1 hour!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Picture taken just for Zaar - mmmm milkshake...</p> <p>I'm a brand new single mommy to my tiny perfect human, so thank you to everyone who takes the time to make and review my recipes - I try to send a zmail to each of you, but baby girl has a different idea.</p> <p>I'm a good ol' prairie girl from Canada with one side of the family being Ukrainian/Slovakian and the other side is German/Russian. In other words, when we cook we take carbs, cover them in more carbs, fry'em and serve it smothered in onions and cream. <br />No pro chefs in my family, just grandmas and aunts and cousins and a mom that had me pinching perogies and stuffing strudel before I could form a complete sentence. <br />The most dreaded / laughed at phrase I say is, So last night, I invented this thing for supper... - I would probably publish more recipes if I actually remembered everything I put in or had an idea of how much I added!!</p>