Breakfasty Camping Burritos
photo by Motley Oklahoman
- Ready In:
- Chop potatoes and boil until soft.
- Chop green onions and set aside.
- Crack 16 eggs and cook over low heat until you have soft, scrambled eggs. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute yellow onions and garlic in 2 T. olive oil on low heat until carmelized. 15-20 minutes.
- Brown sausage in a separate pan.
- In large bowl combine Sausage mixture, scrambled eggs, potatoes, cheese, green onions, parsley, and Salt & Pepper.
- Divide ingredients into 8 or 9 tortilla shells.
- If you're going camping make all of this in advance. At the end roll and wrap in tin foil. Put in freezer.
- After a night in the cooler at camp these burritos will be thawed out and ready to throw on the fire! Put on your fire grate for 5-7 minutes and they will be toasty and warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!