Breakfast Bread Pudding With Peaches - Ww
- Ready In:
- One day before serving, lightly spray a 1-quart glass or Pyrex baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine bread, peaches, raisins and granola.
- Whisk together milk, sugar, egg and cinnamon; stir into bread mixture.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Uncover bread pudding and bake 30 minutes or until bread is golden.
- Serve warm with syrup.
- Yields about 1 cup per serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
this was good. better with syrup although sweet enought to eat without. the granola i used had almonds in it and they didnt really go with the rest of the flavors. i guess we prefer dryer bread pudding than this so i would use a little less liquid next time. i used whole wheat bread and added a little vanilla. it smelled wonderful and there wasnt a drop left. thanks for a fun and easy breakfast exp.