- Ready In:
4 side dish servings
- 1 -2 egg white
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- herbs, of your choice (I use summer savory, poultry seasoning, thyme, italian spice blend. Be creative)
your choice of
- 1 (8 ounce) box sliced mushrooms or 1 medium sweet onion, sliced 1/4 inch thick,seperated into rings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dip veggies into egg whites, then into bread crumbs, coating both sides.
- Place on large cookie sheets lines with aluminum foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook about 7-8 minutes and turn veggies over with fork.
- Spray the veggies and cook 7-8 minutes, until brown and crispy.
- Super good, my favorites are the onoins and the zucchini.
- The onions taste just like onion rings!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a vegetarian and I love to cook. I have been trying to incorporate whole wheat into my baked goods and have been eating much healthier foods. I really don't have a favorite cookbook, I mainly try different recipes out on the internet.