Breaded Maple Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
6-9 pork chops
- 6 -9 pork chops, 1/2-3/4 inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup (can use pancake syrup)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon chili powder (can add more or less depending on the desired heat)
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 - 1 cup flour
- 2 -3 cups Italian breadcrumbs (don't have to use Italian type)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Mix together syrup, salt, pepper, white wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and chili powder in a medium size bowl.
- Take your flour and put it on a plate. Also on a separate plate, pour your breadcrumbs.
- Put your pork chops in flour first then your liquid mixture then your breadcrumbs. Do this to all your pork chops and place in a baking pan.
- Cut the stick butter into 1 tablespoons each and put on top of the pork chop. Bake for an hour or until there is no more and tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!