Brazilian Pork Rollatini
- Ready In:
- Cut pork loin into 12 equal slices.
- Place each slice between sheets of wax paper and lightly pound until each slice is around 4 inches long and 3 inches wide.
- Spread one side of each piece of meat with Dijon mustard.
- Lightly salt and pepper each piece of meat.
- Sprinkle Gruyere evenly between each piece of meat.
- Place one slice of ham on each piece of meat.
- At the front end of each piece of meat center a pickle slice and sprinkle with diced onion.
- Starting at the pickle end roll meat tightly around filling.
- Secure with 2 toothpicks.
- Repeat until you have 12 rolls.
- Brush rolls with olive oil and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Prepare grill.
- If using gas medium high, coals red hot and "dusty".
- Grill rolls until nicely browned on all sides, around 12 minutes total.
- Remove toothpicks and plate rolls, 3 per person.
- At this point you can sprinkle additional shredded cheese if you wish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!