Bratkes - Kosher Broccoli Latkes
- Ready In:
- Clean and chop broccoli separating the florets from the stalk.
- Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil and throw in broccoli stalks, after 3 minutes add the florets, cook until slightly tender.
- Place broccoli and onion in food processor, then mix in the rest of the ingredients except oil.
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil to coat, drop tablepoons of the batter into the hot skillet placing them far enough apart so they don't touch.
- Cook on each side until brown 1-2 minutes. Repeat until all batter is used up.
- Serve immediately or freeze and reheat in oven.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!