Brandy Alexander Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
You need to use this crust recipe Chocolate Petal Crust number 167111
- Ready In:
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (6-ounce package)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 -2 tablespoon brandy
- 1 -2 tablespoon Creme de Cacao
- 2 cups heavy cream or 2 cups whipping cream
- chocolate leaves (optional)
- Prepare Chocolate Petal Crust, set aside. Combine marshmallows and milk in medium saucepan cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour half the marshmallow mixture into small bowl, set aside.
- Add chocolate chips to the remaining marshmallow mixture, return to low heat and stir until chips are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, cool to room temperature.
- Stir brandy and creme de cacao into reserved marshmallow mixture, chill until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon.
- Whip cream until stiff.
- Fold 2 cups of the whipped cream into cooled chocolate mixture, spoon into cooled crust. Blend remaining whipped cream into chilled brandy mixture, spread over chocolate mixture.
- Chill about 2 hours or until firm.
- Just before serving, garnish with chocolate leaves.
- Leaves are made by painting melted chocolate onto leaves, cooled and then pull leave off.
- Make 5 or 6 different sizes of leaves to decorate the top of the pie.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION