Brandied Blueberry Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From a NZ magazine. Lovely served over ice cream
- Ready In:
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 2 cups blueberries (frozen is fine)
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour (cornstarch)
- Over a medium heat combine the orange juice, water and brandy.
- Simmer for 1 minute.
- Add blueberries and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add caster sugar and cornflour stirring continuously using a large egg whisk until sauce thickens.
- The whisk will turn some of the blueberries to pulp and give the sauce a rich colour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION