Braised Round Steak With Beer
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 lbs round steaks
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 regular size beer (any type)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning, blend (I use Morton Nature's Seasoning)
- black pepper
- add fresh herbs of your choice if desired. i sometimes use fresh oregano and thyme
- Cut round steak into serving size pieces.
- Brown cut up round steak and then add add all other ingredients.
- Simmer about 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender. I sometimes add cut up potatoes in the last 45 minutes. You will have delicious gravy. If you want the gravy thicker use potato buds to thicken. It works great.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!