Braised Cabbage Slaw
photo by Sageca
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces Coleslaw
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 apple, peeled cored and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- In large skillet heat oil.
- Add onion and apple.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add cole slaw;stir together a few minutes.
- Add chicken broth and balsamic vinegar.I used White but Red Balsamic would be great.
- Cover and cook gently for 30 minutes stirring at intervals.
- If there is too much liquid remove cover to finish cooking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, read recipe books and food magazines,spend time in kitchen stores, grocery stores, gourmet shops, learning new cooking techniques, trying new kitchen gadgets,tasting exotic foods,enjoying a wonderful meal. I've always had a herb garden; now I have containers on my patio with my must have herbs. It seems, everything tastes better with fresh herbs!