BOZI MILOSTI (Celestial Crusts)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon light cream
- 2 1⁄2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, grated rind
- 3 tablespoons grape juice or 3 tablespoons sweet fruit juice
- granulated sugar
- fat (for deep frying)
- Cream butter and sugar, beat in egg and egg yolks, beat in cream, grape juice and lemon rind.
- Gradually stir in flour.
- Wrap dough in wax paper and chill for 30 minutes.
- Divide dough into 4 parts.
- Roll each part thinly on floured board, the thinner the better.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.
- Drop into hot fat (375 F), fry until golden.
- Drain on absorbent paper, sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Serve hot or cold.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note