This recipes is very close to the commercial cheese. Best if used in 1 or 2 days as the garlic gets very strong!
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 ounces butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and lightly crushed
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Refrigerate at least four hours before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 19 more