Bourbon Sauce for Desserts
- Ready In:
- I a small bowl, with a hand mixer or whisk, cream butter and sugar.
- transfer to the top of a double boiler and place over, but NOT TOUCHING simmering water.
- beat in egg yolks and salt.
- Slowly add hot cream and stir until thickened, add bourbon and stir until an even consistency is obtained, Keep warm.
- Serve over any dessert, pudding, ice cream or poundcake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!