Bourbon and Cracked Pepper Chicken
- Ready In:
- Combine chicken and seasoned salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine teriyaki, bourbon, black pepper and cinnamon.
- Grill chicken on a hot grill until almost done, turning occasionally to keep from sticking.
- Before the chicken turns brown, brush both sides liberally with sauce mix.
- Apply the remaining sauce and grill for another 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!