- Ready In:
- For the sponge-cake:.
- Separate egg whites and yolks.
- Beat the egg white with 200 g of sugar and then dry it in the oven on a very low temperature (like meringues) in a large oven pan.
- After it cools down cut it into 3 pieces.
- For the cream:.
- Beat butter with a mixer and refrigerate it.
- Put yolks, 100 g sugar and chocolate in a small pot and pour water in another larger.
- Place pot with the yolks on top of pot with water and cook on medium temperature until it turn into nice cream.
- Add cream into butter.
- Place one sponge, spread 1/3 of the cream on top and do it 3 times.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/200_PACpic.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">