Boudro's Famous Guacamole- Riverwalk San Antonio
Boudro's is a Texas Bistro on the Riverwalk in San Antonio. They wheel out a cart and make this guacamole fresh at your table. It is the best I have ever had. You can skip the roasting of the tomato and peppers if you would like to save time and it still tastes great. I also seem to remember them adding chopped garlic when we were there because I think the waitor joked about it, but it was not listed in the recipe...I always add a couple of cloves.
- Ready In:
- 1 orange
- 2 limes
- 4 -6 avocados
- 1 roma tomato, roasted and diced
- 2 serrano peppers, roasted, seeded, and diced
- 4 tablespoons red onions, diced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 garlic clove, chopped (optional)
- Squeeze juice of orange and lime into bowl.
- Scoop avocado from skin, add to bowl and coarsely chop.
- Add tomato, peppers, onion, garlic, and cilantro, and fold into avocado mixture.
- Add salt to taste. Result should be crudely chopped, not mashed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
I had the pleasure of eating at Boudro's at San Antonio Riverwalk this weekend. On the way to our table to be seated I spied a waiter making tableside guacamole. The cart had oranges on it. Well, my curiosity was piqued so, of course, I ordered Boudro's Tableside Guacamole. As others have stated before me, it is the BEST guacamole I've tasted. I am trying to replicate it today at my home. You can imagine how pleased I was to find this recipe on Genius Kitchen!