Boston Cooking School Brownies
photo by MDMama
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease and 8x8 baking pan with butter. Line with parchment paper and grease the paper. Set aside.
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a 2-qt saucepan, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and stir until smooth.
- Add nuts, if using, and flour, and stir until incorporated.
- Pour into prepared baking pan and smooth.
- Bake about 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool at least 2 hours before cutting and serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is the best brownie recipe. I've never tasted better, nor have I purchased a better from many gourmet bakeries. Don't forget to cool them completely and be sure to use parchment paper. I included lots of walnuts and sent the recipe to my friend. She also thinks this is the best brownie recipe, ever.