- Ready In:
- 21 ounces fudge brownie mix (or brownies made from favorite recipe)
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 1 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons rum
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- Bake brownies according to package directions. Drizzle brownies with bourbon as soon as removed from oven; refrigerate.
- Cream butter, rum and powdered sugar. Spread on cooled brownies. Refrigerate again.
- When cold, melt chocolate chips and shortening together. Spread or drizzle quickly on top of brownies. Chill.
- Note: Do not increase alcohol amounts, this will NOT make these brownies better!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm an attorney by education and a court reporter by current employment (love my job!). A couple of years ago, we had the opportunity to relocate to my home state of Louisiana, and I am happy happy happy to be here! I've been cooking since I was old enough to see the top of the stove - my mother was a home economics teacher, and she believed in starting me off early. I work full-time, I'm a Scentsy consultant, and I dream of getting my little bath goodie business up and running.</p>