Boneless Pork Chops With Vegetables
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 5mins
- 2 cups cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb boneless pork chop
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green beans, thawed and drained
- 3 large potatoes, cut into chunks
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine mushroom soup with chicken broth and pour into slow cooker.
- Place chops on top of soup and sprinkle with pepper.
- Add green beans and potatoes and cover and cook on low 4-5 hours or on high 2-2 1/2 hours.
- Stir and serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am the mother of two young boys ages 4 & 2 and an insurance broker. I am an avid reader, and I love to scrapbook my children. I like fast, easy to prepare meals. I have loved to bake for a long time and have recently started to enjoy cooking. I have the largest sweet tooth known to man! Im also a really picky eater, so I have a hard time finding a balance between what I should cook for my family and what I will actually eat. I love this website, it has become an addiction!