Boneless Korean Short Ribs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon chinese barbecue sauce (Chiar Siu sauce)
- 1 tablespoon plum sauce
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce (I use Sam's BBQ hot n spicy Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 4 boneless short ribs
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 475 degrees (Fahrenheit).
- Spread out the seamen seeds in onto an oven-proof plate, and toast for twenty minutes.
- Put all ingredients except the meat into a large bowl. Stir until well combined.".
- Add the short ribs to the bowl. Be certain to cover all sides of each rib with the mixture.
- Place the ribs onto a baking dish. Bake for forty-five minutes.
- Remove the short ribs from the oven. TURN OFF THE OVEN, do not have a "senior moment".
- Let the ribs rest for ten minutes. Plate, and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note