Bona Zouf - German Bean Dish
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Posting for ZWT6 - Germany - Benelux
- Ready In:
- 1 quart fresh yellow beans or 1 quart wax bean
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 lb ring bologna, cut in chunks
- 1 cup vegetable broth, heated
- 2 tablespoons Crisco
- 3 tablespoons flour
- Cook beans, diced potatoes, diced carrots, and bologna chunks 1/2 hour. Vegetables should be done.
- Put Crisco in a skillet with flour. Stir and brown.
- Now stir broth into flour mix to make a gravy. Be sure the broth is hot when adding to flour.
- Now stir in the vegetables and cook 5 minutes. Serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION