- Ready In:
- In medium saucepan, combine water, 1 cup sugar and vinegar.
- bring to a boil.
- In bowl blend together 1 cup sugar, salt, flour, mustard and eggs.
- Slowly add egg mixture to hot sugar mixture.
- Reduce heat to medium; cook until thickened.
- Remove from heat, add butter or margarine and stir until melted.
- cool and store in air tight jar in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!