Boiled then Grilled BBQ Ribs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
great quick and easy Ribs
- Ready In:
- 2 racks ribs
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 pinch garlic
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 cups water
- barbecue sauce
- 1. Cut ribs into quarter racks and trim all silver fat off.
- 2. Combine in large pan. Water, salt, pepper, garlic, and sliced onion.
- 3. Bring water to a boil.
- 4. Rinse ribs and add to boiling water.
- 5. Reduce heat to simmer after ribs are in and simmer for 45 minutes approximately.
- 6. After 45 minutes make sure the ribs are ready to be grilled.
- 7. Sauce the ribs generously leaving extra sauce for during grilling.
- 8. Throw ribs on the hot ready grill until they are cooked all the way thru.
- 9. Use foil to cook slow if needed.
- 10. Sauce as the ribs cook until they are done flipping them frequently.
- 11. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION