Boiled Clear Salad Dressing
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
viola j reeves meadow grove ne very old recipes had 3 places so she must have liked posting old recipes i got from her auction
- Ready In:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄3 cup oil, may need more
- 1 teaspoon celery seed (optional)
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed (optional)
- 1 teaspoon onion juice (optional)
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated (optional)
- boil the sugar mustard and vinegar together ,whisk.
- bring to a boil.
- cook 2 minutes
- let cool.
- whisk in oil adding slow steam until thick ,no amount of oil is given so keep pouring til its thick.
- stir in what flavoring,she seemed to favor onion juice and celery seed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION